Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Vans Shoes Job Application Pdf

Rhythms

photos taken by me in the neighborhood of Union Square. (They work, and these are so metal. More I can not tell!)

how are you? The work-work, no, but -use is always a martyrdom, but my work does not go bad at this time. Soon I will have something to show, done with my hands on these silly, taking account of advice (priceless) friends. I hope you enjoy it.

I am tired and sometimes discouraged, but I'm not depressed . In addition, do not throw the frustrations on the other bench and not those around me. I'm better then many others!

As for Italy, if I can not find affordable housing, I guess I'll have to move your trip to Autumn. Let's hope not. (If you know someone willing to rent a room in Florence, where I have many friends, for a couple of weeks in May, please let me know!)

* Kiss *

0 comments:

Post a Comment