Saturday, April 18, 2009

How To Write Sorority Interest Letter

Twelve

know Wordle? It is a wonderful tool to create, learn, rebuild the ideas.

Above, in Wordle version, this poem, beautiful, Emily Dickinson.

Last year, for April 19, I published a list of songs . But there are more than 2008, and this year instead cite mother Emily: "A person who dies of hunger undeserved importance attributed to food away."

(translates badly, ça va sans dire , as honest translators translate exclusively into their mother tongue. So be patient!)

"Food"? A man who used violence (verbal, psychological, even physical) to me. One who has lied, in little things and big ones, from the beginning.

I believed, for more than ten years, to love him. But lately, I find myself no longer being a person who dies of hunger. I will not be "whole" for charity but are more shiny and demanding, less victim and persons subject to small, twisted, vile, irresponsible.

This change, then, I have also a number of different readers and poor readers of this blog. Thanks .

the distance it was tasty.

PS Excuse me if I have not done the usual good wishes for the weekend, but I had another asthma attack, due, according to my doctor hard and not prone to sentimentality, the stress from my "work" . Help me find a job in Europe! Thank you and good- continued weekend! * Kiss *

0 comments:

Post a Comment