Monday, May 11, 2009

Can I Bring Coca Tea To The Usa



A former colleague has made me very badly, inflicting sexual harassment (verbal, psychological), trying at all costs to to share gossip ( that I do not like that are part of Lashon hara), making mischief and various continuing.

My depression has worsened and my asthma is due to the violence erupted.

I'm not sure, but I think this person quite often visit my blog.

I'm not interested bitterness, the taunts, the insults, because over time, I realized that this unfortunate is bad, very bad. But I would not go over this blog and my other sites ouëb. At this time I do a clean sweep of all that tight, brakes, obstructions. I do not need in my life.

I wish you love, wealth, success, and the free. That continue his journey in peace.

0 comments:

Post a Comment