Sunday, May 17, 2009

Clothesline For Decorating

Thoughts Humor

  • O constant reader / assiduous reader of Vienna: Who are you? I'd like to meet you, make two (even three) talk. Come, courage: Let a comment!
  • I go to the gym after having slept well, after eating enough protein, and I'm surprised that exercise (especially lifting weights) to be particularly well. I told you: I am dumb .
  • I had a facelift to my blog franco-inglese/anglo-francese (a draft of a blog more than anything else). I do not put a link here because there are those who insist on blog-tailed , but if interests you, let me know.
  • I have not planned my trip to Italy, because asthma and allergies. I'm very better, but I'm afraid of the heat and the AFA in Italy, where there is little air conditioning. As soon as I shall see the allergist will take a decision. (I'm afraid even to wait for the autumn, because the risk of not having a job, given the current economic conditions.)
  • At first (I had written here), I pursued this song ; in the early months of this ' years touched the smooth George, now the song that follows me heels. Boh, songs are more gentle and positive, no?

0 comments:

Post a Comment