Thursday, May 21, 2009

Wisdom Teeth And Ear Infection

colors (again, forever)

Malabrigo Sock Yarn , colors Solis and Turner. Waiting to tell me what they want to become great. In the meantime, I make my heart leap with joy.

Let me point out a blog that touches me: Posie Gets Cozy , particularly this message. I admire the art of Alicia, although its sensitivity is very different from mine. I admire especially son art de vivre . The combination

curry / blue color: brilliant. Maybe for a second Ishbel shawl, shawl or a first Simple But Effective .

We make the bridge the next two weekends (Memorial Day and Shavuot), and I am going to improve mon art de vivre à moi , always in a state vergognosissimo, to be honest, after my many years of depression. The work is hard and painful promises. Will I need your good order, your good wishes.

Everyone (including me), a weekend under the sign of colors of do, the transformation ! * Kiss *

0 comments:

Post a Comment