Thursday, May 7, 2009

Kate Playground Washing Car

I'm not dead yet! Click

So, seriously, last week I failed to wish you for the weekend. Helas.

I decided, though, that would not have fallen on me the vengeance of heaven, and that I would have forgiven him.

I think, I hope (touch wood) that the worst has passed asthma, an allergist with new, young and brilliant. I'm always tired, but I enjoyed a world in Boston last weekend, where I have not failed to offer me see that beautiful yarn: Berroco Jasper , color Mochica Blue or (where I bought myself) Denim (then the song).

With it I will make a scarf to match with my shearling coat (also called shearling vegetarian ... false), perhaps following this recipe or perhaps imitating the famous Jared ( HOLY NOW! ) accomplishing it in the simplest way there is .

I have a great desire for simplicity in this moment!

Miracle of the week: I went last Wednesday to me removing the wisdom teeth ... but the surgeon decided to leave him alone! (In one case, the tooth is sitting quiet quiet and does not create problems; another, a pass between the nerve root, then this entails too many risks.)

I want to say: Thank goodness!

And then, a girl I know only virtually (for now) invited me spontaneously to stay at his home in Moscow, if you ever need to search for the project that is close to my heart . Imagine!

hope now to you, without missing a weekend full of miracles, colors and generosity. * Kiss *

0 comments:

Post a Comment